Mon, Mar 14|
Comfort Suites - Harrisburg West
Getting Enough of the Right Stuff Done in Less Time
Are you getting enough of the right things done? In this program Mike Greene will guide you through practical, easy, and personally proven methods of getting the right things done, living with less stress and regret, and gaining more confidence, focus and success in what matters most.
Time & Location
Mar 14, 7:30 AM – 9:00 AM
Comfort Suites - Harrisburg West, 100 Bar S Dr, Camp Hill, PA 17011, USA
About The Event
Summary: Are you getting enough of the right things done? Is urgency getting away of the important things – like that key project, your kids, time with your spouse, that vacation, developing a team member, exercise, and fun? Do you feel good about what you’ve accomplished or frustrated with what you missed, excused, or didn’t get to?
In this program you’ll learn practical, easy, and personally proven methods of getting the right things done, living with less stress and regret, and gaining more confidence, focus and success in what matters most.
- Procrastination doesn’t have to be negative if it’s purposeful
- Learn about ROTI – return on time invested
- Define your big rocks – lead your decisions with the big picture first
- Forget willpower - Simple keys to adding great habits and killing the bad ones
- Parkinson’s Law – it’s all about constraints
- Why a morning routine?
- Don’t take the Monkeys
- Mike is the owner of IntegrityWorks Coaching – an integrity-driven coaching, training and coaching company focused on planned and purposeful growth for individuals, teams, and organizations, with a specific focus on leadership, communication, sales, and team development.
- Mike has authored three books, 60 Second Time Out, 60 Second Leadership and 60 Second Perspective. Currently published in 4 countries, and with sales exceeding 60,000 copies, Mike has reached countless people through his 60 Second Time Outs on personal and professional growth.
- For over 30 years, Mike has been an exceptional business and sales leader with proven experience in leader, sales and business coaching and development, sales planning and execution, and training and workshop facilitation.
Coffee and light pastries will be served!