The West Shore Young Professionals blossomed out of young professionals' need for opportunities to connect with other professionals, serve those in need and grow as individuals.
A group of ambitious young professionals took it upon themselves to create a sustainable organization to fulfill that need. The founding board members dedicated themselves to a creating a community where young professionals are valued and help strengthen the economy. Through educational sessions, linking to those with more experience, and volunteering, you will develop personally and professionally while utilizing wonderful resources in Cumberland County.
Is to create a community where young professionals are valued and help strengthen the economy.
Is to grow with other professionals, serve those in need and grow as individuals.
West Shore Young Professionals Six Philosophies
1. We believe in the fearless initiative and the fresh perspective young professionals bring to the world.
2. We believe in investing in the development of young careers and the guaranteed return on investment by the individual and employers.
3. We believe in sharing the experience and passion we have with the surrounding community.
4. We believe in exercising the underutilized opportunities in the West Shore community.
5. We believe in building lasting relationships with our young professionals working hard on personal and professional growth.
6. We believe in appreciating and learning from the wealth of knowledge and experience previous generations have to offer.
If you share the same philosophies and want to become a member of the next generation of leaders in our community, click below.